Thank you for taking the time to apply for kosher certification with OK Kosher.
This is a complimentary service and only takes a few minutes to complete. The information provided will be kept strictly confidential and allow our coordinators to assess the requirements, timeline and cost for your kosher program.
If you are unable to complete this form online, please download a PDF here and email it to [email protected]
Does your company co-pack or toll manufacture for others?
1. Company Information
Company OK Contact
(Person who will deal with all kosher aspects)
(Person who will oversee all bills and payments for kosher program)
2. General Information
(i.e. what are your marketing goals and objectives for kosher)
(wholesale or retail? please be specific)
(regardless of kosher status)
(e.g. snacks, fish, acidulants etc.) This category will be used to categorize your products on our website, should you become kosher certified.
PLEASE NOTE: The OK Kosher symbol is a registered trademark and unauthorized use of the OK Kosher symbol is a violation of trademark laws.
The estimated timetable for completing the application process is approximately 5 to 8 weeks or sooner. Our ability to meet this timetable also assumes No undue delays in obtaining information or scheduling calls and meetings.
3. Facility Information
- If you have additional facilities, you will be able to add facilities to this application after it is submitted.
Facility Kosher Contact
(typically regulatory personnel)
OK Kosher service charges are based on a flat rate structure per facility, Not a variable rate plan per products! If all your products can be certified, we will be glad to certify your entire facility.
If available, you can submit a pre-printed inventory list, per facility, of all ingredients, with the manufacturer's name and the kosher certifying agency if available.
- If you have any kosher certificates on file, please submit them with the above list. Please ensure to mark off on the kosher letter, which ingredient you use.
- Please list ALL ingredients regardless of kosher status.
- Supported file types: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .csv, .tif, .tiff, .zip - For multiple files please upload a zip.
- Please note that upon receipt of your application, one of our Rabbinic Coordinators will reach out to you to obtain information regarding the manufacturing process. Upon review of these details, you will be contacted by management to discuss a fee structure tailored for your company.